Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some dazzling new music.....


So I came across the band "Dazzle Ships" while surfing through the internet and found their music to be interesting enough to want to pass along. The group consists of Tyler Haran and Hatii De Leon and their music is reminiscent of 80's new wave with a touch of the 21st century. The songs all have a detached, haunting, innocent feel to them due in large part to the mysterious sounding vocals. They recently released a four song EP that includes my personal favorite from the bunch, "Least Resistance". If you have a taste for 80's new wave like Siouxsie & The Banshees and Joy Division you should enjoy this group...... Dazzle Ships

1 comment:

  1. Soiuxsie and the Banshess and Joy Division are definitely some of my favorites. I'm gonna haveta check Dazzle Ships out! I like new wave synth stuff, so i'm excited to listen to them :)

    ReplyDelete