Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time To Smell The Roses (and talk 'bout some rock!)

So now that I'm up to my 3rd blog post, I've decided to mix things up a little. When I started this blog last week I thought it would be all about my thoughts on "reality" but, after only two posts, I realize that my love for music needs to make it's way in here as well. So, from time to time, I'm gonna give shout-outs to indie artists I find interesting or entertaining. This first one isn't exactly a secret to a lot of folks (the youtube count on this puppy is around 500,000) but they were a secret to me up until a few days ago. They are a band called Loomis And The Lust and they come with a catchy song and catchier video for a song called "ADD". Check these guys out, hopefully you'll get a hearty laugh or two out of it.....enjoy :)
Loomis And The Lust "ADD" (Official Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment